Blog Archive

Friday, October 19, 2007

Roomie Takes The Stand

Here is the exciting conclusion/explanation to this post. Straight from the roomie himself:

Roomie here, feel like I need to clear some things up for the rather embarrassing vibrators under the bed fiasco.

I did not put them there to impart some "get-laid" ju ju or hocus pocus on my SO@24's soul. Although that's not a bad idea. No, alas there is an easy explanation.

I left for France for a couple weeks and rented out my room to my buddy Shane. Shane has a new girlfriend and they're in that PDA "lovey" phase that makes you want to stab them and yourself.

Anyway, they have sex a lot. Shane is known to have a kink or two in him, and he's known for "snooping".... so I hid my shit in my SO@24's room--a place where Shane would never look, and therefore never find, and therefore never stick up the hoo-haa of his lady. I didn't have a problem with them using my bed to bone in, but there is no fucking way they're using my... um... stuff.

Also, you're probably wondering why a 24 year old male has very expensive high-end vibrator(s) in his possession. My brother is the founder and CEO of the company, Jimmyjane. That, dear readers, is what I call a hook-up.

-leans back in chair, puts hands behind head, sighs deeply-

...You have no idea how useful that's been.

Happy Friday.



Hmmm. I guess it wasn't really all that exciting, but it made for some good blogging, eh?