Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Death to The Creator of Sexy Halloween Costumes!

I hate them. I hate them so much.

Who the fuck invented the "sexy [fill in any occupation here]" anyway? And the costumes aren't even sexy, they are hysterical. Any time I see a girl wearing one of these cop-out costumes, I just shake my head in disbelief.

Who are these girls who eat this concept up?? They try and make every single costume sexy; that can't even BE sexy. Sexy pirate? Pirates aren't even supposed to be sexy. What else are the costume companies going to try? Sexy amputee? Sexy grocer? Sexy chimney sweep?

I will definitely nod my head at a girl that actually takes some time to think of a costume and actually creates it. One of my friends went as Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction. She wore a push up bra, unbuttoned it just enough so that a syringe stuck out of her chest. That's inventive. It's original (not necessarily the Mia Wallace concept, but incorporating the syringe). It's sexy.

I'm really scared that this year is going to be full of girls all wearing the same sexified devil, cop, Rainbow Brite, and nurse outfits. Yaaaaaaawn.

...

I really want some girl to be a sexy baked potato.