Blog Archive

Friday, October 26, 2007

Janice Returns

Remember her? If not, check out this too. Or this.

I haven't had any contact with her in months and I was confident that I'd never see her again. But last week, a random AIM box popped up. It was her.

We discussed nothing really substantial, catching up on how work has been, etc.

Janice: so where are you working now?
So@24: I'm still working at _____, but I actually just got back from an interview at ______.
Janice: OMG!!! i work within walking distance! we can do coffee and stuff! sooooooo coool

-rubs fingers on temples-

Just as I'm about ready to make an excuse to sign off (something along the lines of, "I think my penis has detached itself from the host and moving away from my body like an inchworm"), she drops a bomb on me.

Janice: you should come to my party on halloween
So@24: Yeah... I... I'm not quite sure what we're doing
Janice: well my girlfriends and i rented out a part of a bar in west hollywood. private bar. lots of girls
-ears perk-
So@24: Private bar, you say? Girls, you say?
Janice: you should commmmmmmmmme!
So@24: Hmmm. You've sold me. What's everyone going as?
Janice: ummmmmmmmmm... i'm going as a slutty snow white and my friend lindsay is going as the evil queen snow white. hot.
Janice: my other friend is going as strawberry shortcake. slutty. dont worry. everyone's going to be pretty skanky! lol!

Oh well. You know how I feel about these types of costumes, but I won't be complaining if there's plenty of eye candy. I'm just really sold at the private bar notion.

Why is it that people think that their chances of getting laid always increases when there's a "big" party? Everyone gets so pumped up and psyched out about these things that they think that it's absolutely guaranteed ass. Is that really the case?

So here we go again... tonight in West Hollywood, hanging out with Janice just to latch onto her like a parasite and use her for the resources of her friends dressed in sexy Halloween outfits. I guess I should feel guilty about this, but... meh.

This should be interesting.