Blog Archive

Sunday, July 15, 2007

TrUe Girls Want My Nuts

Have you actually seen these ads? Anyone that has a MySpace HAS to have seen these... however, I believe that they are different if you are listed as a male or female.

These ads are constantly playing on my MySpace homepage. These girls (who aren't even that attractive) seem to be flirting. With me! They have eyes for only me and I think they are trying to seduce me. I've seen a couple of them with their personal webcams and I'm onto their tricks: slowly slurping down a lollypop, taking off a jacket to expose an oh-so-revealing top.

And they are giggling at EVERYthing I'm NOT typing to them! What are they laughing at? I'm so damn witty when I'm not saying a word. This whole time, I had no idea how much charm I had over women.

But if I don't "chat" with them immediately, they start to get impatient. And then they start in with the "where are yous" and the "hellos??" Just calm down ladies, I'll get back to "chatting" with you in a second as soon as I accept my new comments and friend requests.

Whoa. Sxybabylolsunshine85 wants me to ask her anything! Did you hear that? I can ask her ANYTHING! Be still my heart.

Apparently I need to meet some of these trUe girls, because they obviously want to meet me.