Blog Archive

Friday, July 6, 2007

Meat Market

Some big events are already in the works for this weekend. A birthday party tonight at Malo and then another party on Saturday.

I don't even really know the girl whose day of birth I am celebrating. She happened to be a friend of a friend of Janice's. I met her once very briefly (literally, a conversation that lasted 5 mins total), so I was shocked to see a personal message from her on my Facebook.

I've never been out to the OC and in my previous life I would be too lazy, too unmotivated, and too apprehensive about bar hopping with a bunch of people I have never met before. But from the looks of it, this could be potential to meet a new crowd. Who knows, right?

Janice might make an appearance, but I don't think that she is friends with the host of the party. But I'm not taking any chances. You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be completely hammered if she does show up.

Time to get drunk and make some friends.