Blog Archive

Friday, July 13, 2007

I Love My Friends Pt. 2

You'll probably hear a lot from my friend Leslie. She's fucking hysterical. This is her insight from the previous night:

Leslie: man i can't believe you didn't bag her.
i shacked it up all weekend. it was AMAZING.
So@24: Dude! It's not as easy as people think!
Leslie: yes.
it.
is.
Leslie: i do it every weekend. i shacked it up all weekend. it was AMAZING.
So@24: HOW!? HOW DO YOU DO IT!?
Leslie:
i talk to them. and ask if they want to continue to hang out.
Leslie: "do you want to come over for a drink?" it's a question. done and done.
So@24:
So you go back. You have a drink. Then what?
Leslie:
have you ever initiated a kiss?
you initiate the first kiss
you hold a hand first.
brush up against the leg or arm
go in for a kiss
done and done.
So@24: Yeah... I initiated a kiss once if you remember. I pulled on the loops of her jeans.*
Leslie: NO. NO. NO. you're not in high school anymore. in big people world, you need to be more cool.
So@24: I MISSED OUT IN COLLEGE!
Leslie: well dude you're 24...learn!
i like the thigh touch
a little brush up on the thigh
that sounds awkward, but it works
and it's all about the eye fucking
you MUST eye fuck.
So@24:
I think Im too shy to eye fuck
Leslie: don't! eye fucking is fun
So@24: I'd get embarrassed!
Leslie: man. there's a lot you need to learn
Leslie: i sent you a song. listen carefullyespecially to the chorus.


enjoy. this song should be playing in your head when you're out. it will help :)

So@24: This is hilarious! HAHAHA!
Leslie: this is THE song that goes through my head when i'm out
So@24:
Are you serious, Leslie!? I would feel like such a cheese dick!
Leslie: for some reason, when this song is in my head, it gives me confidence. it's gross


* my first kiss with Lynn is actually a really funny story, perhaps I'll post that at some point