Blog Archive

Monday, July 30, 2007

Taken from the Archives Pt. 2

I woke up Sunday morning. I'm in my favorite Polar Bear boxers, my watch on, shoes on, t-shirt (basically what I wore the night before sans jeans... that's just bizarre). My entire body bruised, I feel like I got hit by a train. Cuts in the most random places.

"What happened last nig... Uh oh," I'm panicking. "Better check the cellphone."

Whew, no Lynn calls or texts. A couple of random drunk dials, but nothing too out of the ordinary. How did I get back last night? Looks like my last call was 45 mins... I must have taken quite the journey.

Like some kind of zombie, I walk/stumble into Leo's room to check my gmail.

Hmmm... looks like I was on the computer last night since, it's still turned on. I find 4 different Google windows open. All of pictures of Emma Bunton (for those who are not familiar with this name, this is the blond Spice Girl... Baby Spice).

Why did I look up Emma Bunton pictures? In 4 different windows? I guess some mysteries weren't meant to be solved.