Blog Archive

Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Post Before Tonight

It is only a few hours before I go through the normal male ritual of "getting ready" for a night of bar hopping. I haven't had to prep myself for something like this in... well, never. Shower and shaving is pretty obvious. I guess I could dig out the cologne I used to wear back in high school; I'm pretty sure I have a bottle of Claiborne Curve laying around here somewhere.

And what do I wear to something like this? Fuck. It's been forever since I've had to consciously think about something to wear. I usually just throw on a pair of jeans, a wrinkled t-shirt and some Chuck Taylors. But I think I think the bar that we're going to is kind of trendy. I might need to call and see what their dress code is like.

Doesn't help that none of my friends are going to be there and my only connection is a girl I barely know off of Facebook. Maybe I need to stop being such a baby and be optimistic for once.

This is so weird. Wish me luck.