Blog Archive

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Grown Ups

So@24: I think it's good that we can openly talk about this stuff now. We're kind of learning how to go through it together.
Lynn: I want to do this as a "team" instead of me running the show. I didn't like controlling when we talked and being the one to make the decisions. So being able to talk you about it all and how I'm feeling helps. As long as you're with me and we can make these kinds of decisions together.
So@24: I completely agree. I wonder how many ex-couples openly discuss this stuff and really work through it together on rebuilding a friend ship. I really like that we can do that... I think it says a lot about you, a lot about me, and a lot about both of our characters
Lynn: Very true.
So@24: I'm happy. I think we can do this.
Lynn: Me too.






----------------
Now playing: Shiny Toy Guns - You Are The One