Blog Archive

Monday, December 17, 2007

The Downside of a Black Out Make Out

Well, we already know ONE of the reasons...

But try this new one on for size:

Mimi: I have to tell you about The Nurse this weekend.
So@24: Oh? Yes, how is "my woman" doing these days?
Mimi: God she's an idiot.
So@24: Goddammit. I knew it. I'm so ashamed.
Mimi: This Saturday takes the cake.
So@24: But I'm excited for this story... tell me, tell me!
Mimi: Nurse makes out with Kevin.
So@24: Kevin? Kevin? Why does that name sound familiar?
Mimi: I'll give you a moment to think about it.
So@24: Kevin. Kevin. No way. No. Way. Your little sister's friend!?
Mimi: He's in HIGH SCHOOL!
So@24: Oh GOD!
Mimi: I go up to her and I'm like, "Dude! He's 17!" and she's like "Serious? Realllllly?" in a stoner's voice. And then keeps making out with him! I just look at her blankly, turn around and shake my head in disgust.
So@24: This is humiliating. What was I thinking!?
Mimi: Who cares, you were blacked out. It happens man.
So@24: Guh.

I've certainly failed at my first "conquest" since being single. Maybe everyone has to go through something like this? Make out with someone you're completely ashamed about...

Come on, Single Gods, I've paid my dues. Please?