Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Remember, Remember the 15th of September

For the past 2 years, early in September shit goes down. Leo celebrates the day he escaped his mother's womb and everyone comes out for it. These parties are epic and people fly in from as far as Seattle and Portland to partake in the activities.

Leslie summed up last year's party pretty well:
"Leo totally puked in the sink and it was green for some reason. You picked up Lynn and carried her around the entire apartment. The Noodler puked in some pots. Mimi puked in some bushes and peed in front of the apartment. Oh snaaaaaps!"
Leo's invites are also worth reading; I posted it below for your enjoyment.

All,

Apparently I have turned 24 years old. Back when I was six and the rigors of life involved playing with koosh balls and slap-braclets, I had this notion that at the ripe old age of 24 I'd be a tall man with an imposing stature--the paragon of success and accomplishment. I am currently sitting my room in a pair of tattered boxers, sans employment, drinking Mickeys orange juice out of the jug and writing my own birthday invitation.

Guess it's time to throw a party. A big one. By the end of the night I plan on owing Andrew WK a royalty check. We shall fight for whatever right to paaaaaarty the LA County civil code allows.

In addition, this isn't just my birthday party… it's Dave's as well. We're like Ken and Ryu. Haduken, bitches. The deets--

Where: Our house. It'll be off the chain, then we'll depart to bars.

Who: You. Bring some friends, as long as they're cool. Morally casual females for my roommate are appreciated as well.

When: This coming Saturday. Arrive anytime after dark. For those who care to partake in that age-old drinking game that rhymes with "shmaps", come around 7.

Bring: Merriment, booze, a mix CD, baklava, morally casu… er, repeating myself.

We're getting lots of life-blood alcohol and throwing it down, so join us.

-Leo

And if I forgot anyone, please forward this on.


I'm crossing my fingers that I wake up de-virginized on Sunday morning.