Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cockblockin' Dreams

Ever since the break up, I have had really bizarre sex dreams. Some dreams involving Lynn, others not. But for the most part they are your standard sex dream, until it actually gets down to sealing the deal.

I woke up at 5:14 this morning after waking up from one of these gems. It involved one of my friends from college (pretty random). We're in the midst of ripping eachother's shirts off and suddenly she suddenly decides she needs to take a shower. Right at that moment. It needs to happen. And she doesnt even offer me to join. Suddenly, my cousin Mimi and some of our friends come back from the bar. I'm shirtless in my lucky Polar Bear boxers and my face is red as a rooster.

This isnt an abnormal. I have been having these awkward dreams with this same outcome for months now. I'm cockblocked in my own sex dream every single time.

What would Freud say about that?





----------------
Now playing: Hawk Nelson - The One Thing I Have Left
via FoxyTunes