Blog Archive

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Post Relationship Guilt


I'm not quite sure how it came around, but yesterday afternoon I had an epiphany. And then I was suddenly struck with intense guilt.


I really should have paid for half of her birth control. Why didn't I? I was obviously receiving half of the benefits (probably more, who am I kidding?).


And that shit was expensive! I don't even remember how much it turned out to be exactly, but I think I remember her mentioning that it was somewhere along the lines of $200 every other month or something.

Which makes me wonder, how many guys pitch in for birth control when it's not free? Has any other guy thought about this before? I mean, it's kind of dick not to at least offer right? Especially after all that time!

I can't tell you why this suddenly occured to me, but there is a certain degree of guilt that's hanging over my head today.