Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Ex Reads The Blog

Well, we've already known that she stumbled upon it before.

But since then, she has forgotten the address. During a conversation yesterday, she asked if she could read it.

I warned her that I had nothing to hide and I censor the blog for no one, so there might be material in there that might "weird" her out. Lynn took a moment to think about it and then agreed. I told her that if she wanted me to, I'd send her the blogs that had to do with her (I'd take out links and names, of course) from the date when she discovered the blog.

Here is our conversation:

Lynn: "Truth is, thankfully, that space away from someone gives you time to sort of come to grips with yourself." Well said, Leo.
So@24: Mmmhmm.
Lynn: When you are sad, you only remember the good.
So@24: Perhaps.
Lynn: I've experienced that at least.

Lynn: "It's a weird feeling to think about, and I'm trying my best not to imagine my ex reverse cowgirling she shit out of this guy"
Lynn: GROSS SO@24!!! EIOVFNUWEF9PHA9HGF9AWE9FH9GAWE T
Lynn: "coming to an agreement with her that two of you do not discuss your former dating/hook ups/sex situations" AGREED!
So@24: It's the truth! It's the first thing I imagined and I wanted to PUKE! You will too. Wait til you have to try it on for size.
Lynn: I know, trust me. I know I will be there sometime. I've gotten off pretty easy.
So@24: Yep.
Lynn: BUT DON'T TELL ME!
So@24: I won't.
Lynn: Thank you. Me either.

Lynn: "This sucks, I wanted boning" HAHAHAHA! And for the record, my bc was $30 every three months, mister. So it was fine.
So@24: I just remember that it added up.
Lynn: Well I must say friend, that you are an awesome writer. Like High Fidelity-esque... that good. I'd be obsessed with your blog if I didn't know you, too. And it was awesome to read what page you're on and to see that you and I are on the same one. I may be one step ahead of you due to my experience, but we're pretty close.
So@24: Glad you enjoyed it. I hope it was enlightening for you. -bows-
Lynn: And it's great that you have this support and can vent.
So@24: It's very therapeutic.
Lynn: I love them. Now go listen to that song I sent you, I have some grad stuff to take care of. Glad things are good with us.
So@24: Me too. Later.