Blog Archive

Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Eve: A Sober Perspective

Apparently I blacked out from approx. 11:00 - 3:30.

I don't even remember blacking out. I thought I remembered the entire night pretty well as you can tell from this. I was wrong.

That is until I had this conversation this morning:

Beth: you were so meaty at the bartender aka your best friend until he asked if I was your girlfriend
So@24: I was being mean to him??
Beth: you honked my boob while looking at him and you called me "candy cane"
Beth: no, you weren't mean. more like, "yeah, what up son!?!" and you made me kiss you in front of him just so he knew for sure that we were a really couple
So@24: Okay! Okay! Don't tell me anymore. Ignorance is bliss!
Beth: why? you know i don't get phased by that kind of stuff with you.

It's true. She's used to it.

Damn I'm good.