Blog Archive

Friday, February 29, 2008

What Single Guys Talk About

Leo: Between this week mauling me as if I were a cornered bunny and the fact that I just read about 3 blogs whose female authors apprently cannot go 24 hours without getting slammed, I'm getting wasted tonight. Certain as the dawn.
Oh. And you should have sex with that one girl.
So@24: You have to have an erection to have sex. That much I do remember.
Leo: Are you kidding me?? She's decently cute! Nice body!
So@24: She doesn't get the blood flowin' in the right places, 'know what I mean?
Leo: Dude. Alcohol. Nectar of the Gods has good effects on the body and mind. Penis goes in hole, out of hole. Repeat. Rinse (literally). Politely kick out door.
So@24: I was hammered at the party and I was still not even considering it. Not even when she came BACK after dropping her friend off.
Leo: I think your libido has seriously wandered into the woods and died.
Leo: 10,000 years from now it'll appear, strangely preserved, at the bottom of a glacier during a particularly warm spring. Someone will stumble across the carcass. It'll be on the cover of National Geographic.
Leo: Wait. She came back?
So@24: Yep.
Leo: Oh fuck. Really.
So@24: -chews on straw piece-
Yeeeeeeeeeup.
-spits in spittoon-