Blog Archive

Friday, June 8, 2007

What IS This??

Everyone has their story to tell. Especially bloggers, right? I figure it was time to tell mine.

I suppose a little background information is needed before I begin to ramble on about my anecdotes. I am a 24 year old who packed up his things and moved to the bustling city of Los Angeles, CA as soon as I graduated. A short while ago, I was dumped by my girlfriend of 6 years (all the way back from high school). She transferred schools to be closer to me and within a few months, she found someone else.

More details to come on that I suppose. However, this lays the foundation for the rest of the blog from here on out. I've come to realize within these past few months, I missed out on some of the most important social interactions with girls since being in a 6 year relationship.

I haven't been on a date since high school.
I've only slept with one girl.

I'm starting over at 24. This should be interesting. Wish me luck.