Blog Archive

Thursday, June 14, 2007

No Way... Pt. 2



As expected, I get an IM from Janice this morning. Three cheers for cutting and pasting! Enjoy.

Janice: are you serious? what happened last night
So@24: um. you totally flipped out?
Janice: um i was kidding. honestly. i was laughing
So@24: You sounded completely serious
Janice: i was laughing!
So@24: And I asked if you were serious
So@24: I was not getting that vibe whatsoever
So@24: Why didnt you call back then?
Janice: cause im stubborn
So@24: Thats nice.
Janice: and you were being all weird and hung up on me which made me mad.
Janice: i was joking like...
Janice: i was serious about being like where the hell are you
Janice: but totally jokin
So@24: Sorry, but I joke all the time and I didnt get that vibe from you
So@24: Im glad that's the case and you're not a complete nutjob
So@24: You were ripping into me about taking a shower?
So@24: And when I asked if you were being serious... you said "yes". What am I supposed to think?
Janice: i was just like where the hell are you!
Janice: it was a joke
Janice: i mean i was serious about the where the hell are you part
Janice: and yes i am crazy
Janice: :)
So@24: You should have called back then. No need to be stubborn about something like that
Janice: you shouldnt have hung up on me
So@24: You were being completely outrageous
So@24: I even said, "If this is a joke, you got me. But if you're serious..."
Janice: ughhhhh
Janice: i mean i was a little serious about you having to take a shower to come over....but at the same time totally joking
So@24: Okay well... I guess miscommunication. Because you know me... I joke around quite a bit and my friends always do. And I'm being completely honest when Im saying I didnt get that vibe from you
So@24: And for the record, I didnt take a shower BECAUSE I was going to go over. I took a shower, because I always take a shower at night regardless of what Im doing.
Janice: hahaha
Janice: i know you didnt take a shower for me
Janice: It just took a really long time and I was like what the hell is he doing!
Janice: i was being just like "where the hell are you" hahah
Janice: funny kinda thing
Janice: like damn youre taking forever!
So@24: It was only 9
Janice: i got home at 7:00!
Janice: it was 2 hours is all
Janice: i dont care that you shower!
Janice: i was just confused, you made it sound like you were headin right over. so thats how i took it
So@24: Okay well... can you see from my point of view?
So@24: Im surprised that you were so upset about me coming over later than expected... especially coming from someone who has constantly made plans to hang out during the weekend and never called or answered her phone. Right?
Janice: no
Janice: this isnt about me
Janice: its about you
Janice: i take soooo much shit from you!
Janice: all the time about not hanging out!
So@24: No shit!
So@24: Because you always make plans with me and then break them. CONSTANTLY
Janice: THIS ISNT ABOUT ME! stop turning it on me
So@24: And then when you ask me to drive out to your house... you freak the fuck out
Janice: take responsibility
So@24: HAHAHA
Janice: whatever im done
So@24: Are you joking now? Same joking as last night eh?
So@24: You're crazy
Janice: wow
Janice: ok
So@24: Later

This girl is insane. Completely insane. Notice how we're fighting as though we're dating?

"I'm out"

PS. Props to my roomie Leo for the chart. I'm discovering that it's terrifyingly accurate.