Blog Archive

Friday, June 22, 2007

Chicken/Fowl Tease


I've figured Janice out. Actually, wait... that's like me proclaiming that I've deciphered the hieroglyphics of the ancient Egyptians. However, I do think I'm onto her little game.

1. She's a lone-aphob. Janice hates to be alone.
2. She's a huge flirt that doesn't have any intention to do anything more
3. She uses the possibility of sex to get me to hang out
4. Although she definitely isn't the brightest crayola in the box, she certainly knows how to manipulate. She loves playing damsel in distress.

On my way to work, I'm on the phone with a good friend of mine and Janice calls me 3 times during the conversation. I finally call her back and she says (in a giggle), "Don't ignore my phone calls!"

-pinches bridge of nose-

Whatever. She informs me that she needs to attend this seminar for work on Saturday morning and wants to know if I can go with her. I absolutely do not wish to attend a seminar. With Janice. At 9:00 in the morning. I swore I would not hang out with her again unless there alcohol was involved. I apologize. Tell her I'll take a raincheck and that I'll talk to her once I get into the office.

Janice: So can you go with me??
So@24: No. I told you before I can't.
Janice: mannnnn
So@24: sorry bra
Janice: its ok :-(
Janice: you could have totally stayed over for a sleepover
Janice: my roomies gone so it woulda been even cooler cause we have the whole place
Janice: and could watch movies
So@24: Sure... "watch movies"
Janice: i mean have crazy sex
Janice: sorry
So@24: ...
So@24: Where is your roommate at
Janice: sd
Janice: with her boy
So@24: all weekend?
Janice: ya

Chances are, Janice is completely joking about having "crazy sex". But it's still a mind fuck when a girl is suggesting a movie night with the emphasis of her roommate being out of town. Am I wrong?

If my hunch is correct, Janice is trying to make me the Mayor of Friendville and I'm going to decline the nomination.