Blog Archive

Friday, June 8, 2007

Cast of Characters

List of all the players that might be mentioned, associated, or quoted in my anecdotes:


Leo
- My former roommate and one of my closest friends. Notorious for winning (and breaking) the hearts of many females. Your modern day Don Juan in a faded t-shirt and Chuck Taylors.
Jack - Newest addition to my circle of friends. Witty, smarmy, and will arrive at any function with a Steele Reserve in his hand as a "warm up". One of my go-tos for advice.
Leroy - Former roommate. Big heart, brings out our geekier side.
Rick - Best friend since 7th grade. Can hold his liquor like the best of us, but is much more wholesome than most.
Mimi - Cousin and best friend, usually has the most accurate insight to my character.
Leslie - Everyone has to have a lesbian friend. Hilarious and always up very front with her opinions.
Jenny - College friend, lived at the sorority next door. Sorority sisters with Mimi, Beth, and Leslie

Paxton - Ex roommate, lived with Leo and me when I first moved to LA.
Veronica - Often ask each others advice and unique insight on the opposite sex. One of the few females friends that hangs out consistently with "the group".


The Girlies

Lynn - My one and only ex-girlfriend. Dated her since high school and we broke up in November 2006.
Janice - An assistant at a production company, I met her through work. We flirted a lot on the phone, but the more I got to know her the more I found out she was absolutely crazy. But she's really cute. Figures.
Ann & Lisa - Met them at a tailgate party randomly. Two cute blonds from the OC who are the biggest lushes I've ever come across. And I was in the greek system at a large university.
the Nurse - Met through friends back in Portland. Blacked out and made out with her in a bar. The first girl I've kissed since the breakup. She seemed alright at first, but after much investigation I'm extremely embarrassed that I did anything. -shudder-
Beth - Lived in the sorority next to my frat and has been one of my closet friends ever since. We've always clicked. Like me, she only has had one boyfriend and that was when she was 23. Her and I have had a dramatic, dark, and twisted past. We had a falling out after this night and haven't spoken since.
Caitlin - Irish girl. There was an interest for awhile, but ended up being a carrot dangler.
Bree - A girl who I met through the blog. We both read each others blogs for quite sometime until the comments turned to emails which turned to gchats which turned to phone calls.