Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hilarious Musical Spoof about the Defeat of Same-Sex Marriage- "Proposition 8-The Musical" by Funny or Die

As you may or may not know, the state of California voted to uphold something called "Proposition 8". If the damn thing would not have passed, same-sex couples would have had the privilege and right that straight couples have of getting married and properly divorced a couple of years later. I rarely get political on this blog, but I have to say that I opposed the damn ruling 'cause I believe in same-sex marriage. Many of the people opposed to same sex unions base their view on religious principles espoused in the Bible. However, who the f*ck am I or anyone else for that matter to discriminate based on religious principles which also proclaim that it is ok to sell your daughter into slavery? Are we still selling people as private chattel? No! And you know why? Because the f*cking times have changed!!!

If you agree/disagree with me, feel free to leave a comment. Nothing insulting and no name calling otherwise I'll just erase it.

Anyway, enough preaching and bitching! Let me get down the bully pulpit and introduce you to this star-studded and hilarious video by Funny or Die called "Proposition 8:The musical".

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die

via