Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Taken from the Archives Pt. 4

Caitlin shared with with me an old abandon blog she once had years ago. A LiveJournal.

This got me thinking back to a blog, I too, kept on LiveJournal before turning to blogger.

I had totally forgotten about it. Finding that link and opening it back up was the equivalent to some shitty 80's adventure movie where the shaggy haired boy in a striped shirt blows the dust off "The Book of Dreams".

Some of the entries, I keep in a section of the blog called "Taken from the Archives".

I posted below an exchange that Leo and I had awhile back. I got a chuckle out of it... it has to do with our very different approaches to women and dating:

January 19th, 2007

So@24:
"Blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed."
Leo: blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he is a pussy unable to have the balls to pursue what he desires.
- macbeth