Blog Archive

Monday, August 11, 2008

It’s vacation time for Bipasha and John

While she was recently shooting in Italy, Bipasha Basu fell in love with the idyllic Isle of Capri. She now plans to go there again; this time for a holiday with beau John Abraham.

Bipasha can’t stop talking about the time she spent at a hotel in Capri. “The hotel where I stayed is frequented by celebrities from all over the world. My room overlooked the ocean and it was the most gorgeous suite I had ever stayed in. Capri is so lovely. It’s not a place to visit while at work, but a place to unwind. I immediately wanted to call John over for a holiday,” she says.

However, Bipasha’s holiday plans will have to be kept on hold for a while. She is currently getting her house renovated while John is shooting for Kabir Khan’s New York in Philadelphia.

“For now, I am staying at my own place in a makeshift corner. With all this work going on, you can understand my unhappy state of mind. It’s about time I take my most deserved holiday break. I am definitely going back to Capri with John,” says Bipasha.

Source : Times of India