Blog Archive

Friday, April 18, 2008

Something Familiar Would Be... Nice.

So@24: This weekend is going to absolutely slaughter me with gas.
Leo: Why?
So@24: Tonight, Manhattan Beach. Tomorrow, Anaheim. Sunday, Irvine.
Leo: Anaheim? Baking powder?
So@24: The parents of the girl I used to babysit are taking her to Disneyland and asked if I wanted to meet up with them. I haven't seen her since college, I wonder if she remembers me...
Leo: Wait. Irvine??

...

...


So@24: Yeeeeeeeup.
Leo: Really.
So@24: Well, she drove up last time. It's my turn now.
Leo: What are you guys going to do? If you're not home by 10, you're in big fucking trouble.
So@24: Why??
Leo: Cause I said so.
So@24: Ahhh, I see where you're going with this. That's a nice thought though... ex bonin. But alas, I don't think that's in the cards.
Leo: Dude, if you bone Lynn, I will kill you twice.
So@24: I strongly don't think that'll happen, but I wouldn't be opposed.
Leo: I will kill you slowly, then kill you slowly again. Goddammit, if you bone her, it's the long road back together. You realize this...
Leo: Okay. Okay. I'm going to assume this is a big ha-ha and we'll laugh about how you "got me" on that one and you'll buy me a beer and slap me on the back and say, "nothing but love, bro" and I'll chuckle and we'll turn around and lean against the bar and survey the ladies and sip our brews and exhale with a satisfied, "ahhhh" and forget this ever happened.
So@24: I don't see why you're so set on thinking we're going to have sex. Here's her text to me, "Come around 2 or 3. You can come to my school and I can take us to go eat and you can see my area." You think "area" means "vagina"?
Leo: God fucking dammit.
So@24: HAHAHAHAHAHAA!