Blog Archive

Monday, November 8, 2010

So@24: Le Pilot

It's been a tough little road to see what life is beyond this blog. A few promising leads have lead me to bleak, dead-ends or floating patiently in oblivion. With all the meetings I've had with people who are interested in seeing the blog take its next step, one thing has been consistent: everyone wants a pilot script.

I haven't given up on this project yet. Although I'll admit that at times I feel like that guy who keeps performing CPR and vigorously rubbing chest paddles together while the victim's rigor mortis has clearly set in.

Who knows? Maybe it'll be like when Timmy got revived after getting electrocuted on that big ass fence in Jurassic Park? "Tim! No, TIM!"

"I believe in you"

I thought I'd share some of the first few pages for the pilot. I had a lot of fun writing it, which is the most important part. I took some creative liberties, as those who have read the blog in its entirety will see immediately.

However, I feel the tone is pretty in step with blog and there most of scenes that are actually things that actually really happened (e.g. me on the porch in nothing but a Russian hat, a parka with a beer and Leo telling me find my manbits). But I'll let you be the judge.

Enjoy!

PS. Who would you cast for some of these roles? If Zac Efron is Leo, I would die a happy man.