Blog Archive

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monsters loose in Tesco! and Crochet Today.

Did everyone have a good Halloween then? We had such a good time and I have to say I never laughed so much in all my life- Thank God for my wonderful husband you had the brain to take lots of photos so that I could share our night with you all!

We started by spending the day with my family, where we had a lovely roast dinner and watched a little telly - then we started the fun and games!


 We started by playing the Flour game, you pile the flour up and place a grape on the top, next each player take a turn by cutting away a bit of flour, and whoever knocks down the grape has to get their face dunked into the flour!!


 Here's my brother Ant looking a little pale ;)


 Shauna next!


 Then Dad, always up for some fun!!


 and Morgan looking ghostly!

and last.. Me!

Next we all took a game of Blind man bluff




 My handsome Husband


 Mr and Mrs Monster, AKA- Dad and Mum


 All the family


 Shauna looking for Blood!


 The Grim Reaper came for my Grandmother!


 A photo for the Christmas cards maybe?


 After visiting the family we dropped into Tesco shopping center to get a drink before taking  Shauna Trick or Treating


We gave a few people a reason to smile at least, and my Dad won first prize at a fancy dress he went to that night!

after the trick or treating we then went to LoLo's fancy dress party, LoLo is Morgans Godmother,


 Stacey loved Sister Crochet ;)


 Graham the Ghost Buster


 Morgan and his Godson Ethan


 My sister in law Genny trying to take a nibble on me!!!


 The flour game was played here too!


Today I had a wonderful surprise, I picked up this months copy of crochet today and when I finally got round to sitting down to read it I could not believe that a letter I had sent in July was published!! and whats more is that it was published in the Letters we Love section, which means I get a year worth of free Crochet Today magazines!! I am beyond happy! how lucky am I?
 I wrote the letter about how I enjoy the patterns in the magazine and how me and my best friend Melanie did the Snowyday Hat crochet along - and how we met etc
This however is not the first time that I have been on this page in Crochet Today- My husband sent in a letter back in May with photos of all the things I had crocheted for the wedding, this was such a surprise to me and its something I was so proud off!



Crochet wise I am working on this cardigan, it is very hard and the pattern is not wrote out that well, but Im getting there


Have a wonderful week everyone :)