Blog Archive

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sew ... Neen!

Hi guys, how is your week going? I have been enjoying a week off work and cant believe that on my holidays I was unwell with women problems :(
so if you remember I showed you this in my last post:


I asked if anyone could guess what I was making, and thanks for the comments but No, it is not a blanket/ Irish dancing costume or a hot water bottle cover!- I have been busy sewing all week and although I didn't have a pattern, I had a picture inside my head and here it is folks-

"Sew Neen Skirt"






It is a three layer skirt with tull paneling, my own design and its sew me! ;) I love this skirt so much, it is so comfy to wear and looks amazing with most plain tops- I am super proud of it and cant wait to wear it out - Morgan and I will be going to the G hotel for dinner on Sunday so I think I will wear the skirt with a nice simple white blouse then- so what do you think?