Blog Archive

Friday, October 15, 2010

Feeling Sad, Art, Anniversaries and more Crochet!

So I have decided to pull out of teaching the crochet classes at the center - mostly because of a few of the women there who have been making bitchy comments about me- trouble is these women think they are whispering but I have heard every word - it started on the first night but I tried to keep my head up and then again on the second night, I decided to pack it in as life is too short to be in that kind of situation, I have never had to deal with that behavior before and wont tolerate it again, I have taught many before this and never came across women like them, saying that some of the women were real ladies and I'm so sad to disappoint them.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=sad&order=9&offset=72#/d16tqmo

As far as Crochet goes I was busy this week making this pumpkin hat, after my last post do you think I might be a little pumpkin crazed? ;)






So what do you think? I love it and had a plan to wear it around Galway but I think my little sister Shauna would look far cuter in it:) also another person finished the pattern on Ravelry- here it is:


Also Morgans exhibition is going wonderfully well - he has sold lots of his paintings and I'm so proud of him, all week he has been teaching school groups of children and today was interviewed on the radio!

 Morgan(in the red) at the official launch of the festival


 Morgans exhibit is on the old city wall of Galway! a wonderful spot!


On other news Morgan and I will be married a year on Sunday - I was super excited until I found out hes working so I'm super bummed! I had had high hopes for our first anniversary... to be honest it has not been a good week at all and I cant wait to start a fresh next week - mostly because I will be on my holidays and can relax and catch up on house work and crochet yay! Hope you all have a wonderful week - tell me what your going to be doing and seeing would love to know :) and I will finish with a wedding photo to flash back a year ago:


My shoe got stuck in the grass! - Classy huh? ;)