Blog Archive

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Autumn, Art and LOTS of pumpkins


 Autumn is here, isn't it just wonderful! I have to say I never have been a fan of spring or summer - but Autumn and Winter, now that's a different story all together! If you like the pictures above and below follow the link to the artist HERE


I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend, what have you done and seen? On Saturday I went to the stitch group where I was teaching "How to Crochet a Pumpkin Hat" and my friend Aga was teaching "How to Lace Knit" so it was a busy group, I was delighted that we started early it was great to have some happy testers to check my pattern and I was thrilled that there were no flaws! by the end of the group we had really made alot of progress, and I even finished the hat I was working on!




Haven't the women done an amazing job on these hats!
After the group I met my lovely husband and we had a bite to eat and then we bumped into Anne and her grandson Jack I was delighted as the hat I had just made fit him like a glove - so he got a little gift from us:

 so cute, what I would give for a little Baby of my own!!





and then we went to town - Morgan had some things to pick up for his work during the week - while walking through the shopping center we took a turn down Medieval Street, as Morgan wanted to show me where his exhibition would be hanging - and what a surprise we got to see this:


Morgans exhibition "Reminders of then..." starts on Monday and hanging on the wall was a huge poster made up of material all the details with one of his illustrations on it too! I was so so proud of my talented husband! If your in Galway this week make sure to pop into the exhibition and say hello!