Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drama

07-10-2008

Reflecting on my filmed performance.

1.I presented information for my target audience, which was 7-10 year olds.

2. The way I could of made things more informative is by talking to the camera and making it more understandable. Make the lighting much better, e.g. making it lighter and darker at times.

3.Using drama was a way of presenting information because someone was performing in front of the camera. That gave information about what they were talking about.

4.The techniques that I will include in my presentation to make it more informative and educational is by having a convention


5.The things that I learned in my area are that there are a lot of theatres in Hackney and London. Also there are different types of plays and for different audiences.


6.The one thing that I needed to improve my presentation was not showing my back to the audience.
If that was different, then it would have been clearer of who I was playing.


7.My acting in the presentation was quite good. Because I was playing a 7-year-old girl and I don’t like acting out children. The thing that was effective was the way that myself and Yasmin thought of the idea of the telly and how we practise it over and over again, until we got it right. We needed to work on were I was standing/sit, because my back was facing the audience.