Blog Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yarn Shop, New Baby and Sewing Kittens!!

Happy Sunday everyone,
 hope you are having a lovely weekend, I am dreading going back to work, even though the mornings are getting brighter it is horrid going in when all I would love to do is stay at home and create, but oh well bills have to be paid and the rent aint free! thats life, On Friday I was in our LYS with my sister, and while I did all the "boring" stuff she went around snapping pictures, so would you like to see where I buy all my yarn/ material and bits?... of coarse you would!

 At the moment there is a HUGE sale on
 they sell Donegal tweed here
 and baby yarn
 so pretty!
 Here I am below trying to find a pattern, I was looking for a pencil skirt or dress pattern

When we were finished we met up with my brother and husband and passed by a lovely art exhibit, the painting below just took my breath away, isnt it wonderful!

Oh and the lovely news for my family right now is that my cousin Lisa had a little girl, Ella Katy Furey weighing 7IBS and 13oz,
I saw this on a blog today and fell in love with it so wanted to share it with you all, enjoy!
have a lovely week x