Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Socks and Chanel!

Right now I am busy crocheting my cousins baby christening blanket - I decided to go with white and baby pink pearl yarn, the blanket is made up of miniature granny squares joined together with a cable stitch to give the view of patchwork - I am 75% done and to be honest I am boooreeed of it! So I thought ... Socks! I haven't made them before and have always wanted too! So I am leaving my next project in your feet  hands!
Just comment below on which sock you like best or which would suit "me" more and the highest votes wins :)

A

B

C


Anyone who knows me well, knows I LOVE Chanel, My favorite perfume is Coco Chanel (thanks Morg) and my favorite bag is my little black Chanel (how many times have I wrote Chanel now?) my bag however is a fake! shock horror! but I still love it, so you can imagine my delight when I saw this:

That's right! a Crocheted Chanel bag! I couldn't help but feel like we were made for each other, that was until I saw the price tag! $2000 ... which brought me to this conclusion ... "Where is my Hook?!"