Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just Beautiful Braeden

A month of searching finally turned out fruitful... and oddly enough the answer to my beautiful mystery was sitting right under my nose... or perhaps I should right under my blogmate list to be more accurate.

And what an utterly beautiful mystery it was... I think I spent about a minute or two just staring at this gorgeous man's face earlier today... perhaps I've been mesmerized? mrgreen. Maybe... but I'm also thinking perhaps talented Chicago photographer John Gress's capture may just be a knock out of the park in its own right.

Introducing 22 year-old college student and former bouncer-turned-model Braeden Baade... photographed of course by John Gress and incidentally also featured on his blog oddly enough exactly 2 months ago to this day cool.
Braeden is relatively new to the modeling world, and hence still currently working on building up his portfolio. But as you can tell from some of these phenomenal shots John was kind enough to grace us with, clearly Braeden is off to a rather fantastic start.
You can check out more of beautiful Braeden (along with dozens of other equally gorgeous models) over at John Gress's photography blog.

Oh, and yes I think it's safe to say the future looks bright for Braeden's fitness modeling aspirations. It'll be interesting to see where he winds up in the next couple of years (or should I say what magazine covers cool)...