Blog Archive

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Pretty Dress and Wii Fit

What a weekend I have had! I was so happy to see that I had been given extra money in my bank account as part of my tax back - So Morgan and I went to town to treat ourself- something that does not happen often - First off I went dress shopping - It is my sisters confirmation in March and I wanted a pretty dress - and boy did I find one!!


Stunning on trend 50s style dress

  • Removable belt
  • Stunning embroidery fabric
  • Concealed side zip
So what you think? I must say when I tried this on I felt transported back to a small American town in 1952!


After much thought I also got the Wii Fit plus! and I can say honestly I love it, it is great at working you out and so motivating - since yesterday I have done an hour on it, My husband had also had a work out on it too and we both know we will keep it up :)
Weight wise, I have lost 3.5 pounds and aim to lose another 3.5 this week giving me in total half a stone :)

Hope your all having a lovely weekend xx