Blog Archive

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Washboard Included...

Perfection sometimes comes in an enigma... in this case half an enigma...

Considering I'm pretty positive this gorgeous specimen of masculinity was photographed by a prolific California photographer who goes by the name of D.J.... But as to who the model is, or whether he's even a professional model... well, that remains a mystery.

Regardless, it's Sunday night, and I should be doing my laundry... as opposed to currently watching the Golden Globes right now... so excuse me for salivating somewhat over a perfect specimen for getting said laundry done. Perhaps a little slower than your run-of-the-mill washing machine... but hey, who am I to complain right?
I mean, if the board gets the job done then it gets the job done... And yes, this board seems rather perfect for the job (to put it mildly)...
(*observers board from top down*).. I swear at this rate my laundry will never get done tonight confused...